If you’ve been thinking about where to get blood work done without insurance, we have the research covered for you. The price range can vary from $50 to $1000, sometimes even more. It will depend on what tests you want to get done. However, you can lower these costs by going to certain selective lab centers.
Lab centers get blood work done at lower prices without insurance
- Laboratory facilities
Rather than going to a hospital or a doctor’s clinic, consider getting your lab work done at a dedicated laboratory facility. There are many lab facilities where you can get your blood work done at minimal rates. It is 100% safe to get your blood tests done at these lab facilities, and the results are received quickly. The lab facilities will offer you extensive laboratory testing that is cost-saving and convenient. Any abnormal test results may help to make a prompter diagnosis or make treatment decisions quickly. Physicians are instantly available in need of emergency care.
- At-home labs
Home-lab tests are a more affordable option than going to a doctor’s office or hospital. Home-testing options offer you the option of lab work completed from the comfort of your home. It is a convenient option since you no longer have to wait for long hours at the doctor’s office. The kits also come with detailed instructions that make them a safe option. The types of tests done at home are limited.
- Community health clinics
Community health clinics are also great places to get your health insurance done without spending much. These clinics encourage good health in the community as a part of social welfare. So even without insurance, the cost of getting a blood test here is much more affordable. However, an appointment is typical with a doctor before lab tests are ordered.
Wondering where to get blood work done without insurance?
Here are some additional tips for getting your blood test done at an affordable price:
- If you are going to an urgent care facility or doctor’s office, ask beforehand if the test will be in-house or outside. If you get your test done without insurance, the former option is better. The latter option can lead to additional billing.
- You can buy affordable memberships where you get huge discounts for blood tests. You can get a lot of options such as a health panel, lipid panel, STD panel, A1c test.
- You can search for companies that offer at-home blood tests. You can order this test online and mail back your samples to the laboratory. These tests are much less expensive than going to urgent care or a doctor’s office.
- You can cross-check the blood testing price at different locations. Sometimes the cost of blood work significantly varies at different locations.
- Research about the free community health care centers and free clinics in your location. Most of them provide free or very low-priced test facilities.
- You can consult your physician or healthcare provider to give you suggestions on keeping the blood test price low even without insurance.
Ordering lab tests at JustLabTest.com allows you to order tests conveniently online and take the lab order to the nearest Quest laboratory facility. This will save you time and money!