INFORMATION YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE
We require you to provide certain pieces of personal information in order to work as designed. Requested information for use of the Services may include, but is not limited to:
- Full Name
- E-mail address
- Street Address, City, State, and Zipcode
- Date of Birth
We collect the following data to best serve our users. This information will never be released to others on a personally identifiable basis but may be released in a compiled manner. This will typically include:
- Browser or platform type
- IP address, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request.
- Location information
- Transactional information and billing information.
- Device information
- Account information
THIRD-PARTY PAYMENT PROCESSING
We may sell subscriptions or merchandise through our Services. When you make purchases through the Services, we process your payments through third-party applications or payment processors. The third-party applications and processors may collect certain financial information from you to process a payment on our behalf including your name, email address, address, and other billing information.
WHY DO WE NEED YOUR INFORMATION?
We collect your personal information for the following purposes:
- To register you with us.
- To deliver you services you have applied for.
- To communicate with you.
- To comply with the contractual obligations.
- To send you important notices in lieu of services.
- For research and development.
- To verify your identity.
- To conduct surveys and researches.
- To conduct marketing, promotions, and advertising activities.
- To monitor online activity on Company’s properties.
- To market, improve and add our products and services (including online).
- To respond to a serious threat to an individual’s life or to public health or safety.
- To administer a relationship with you by responding to your inquiries and providing you with information about our events, products, and services that may be of interest to you.
- To fulfill our obligations, rights, or claims in legal proceedings.
- To authenticate users.
- To investigate and prevent possible fraud and illegal activity.
- To process and facilitate payment for goods and services facilitated by us.
- To deal with disputes and complaints.
- To comply with laws, including assisting government agencies and law enforcement investigations.
- To use or disclose it as otherwise authorized or permitted by law.
Additionally, we may collect information from our mobile application users who have installed our application in a similar manner to optimize the mobile experience. Any entries made on the mobile application will be used to optimize the Services, manage accounts, research, and analysis, communicate with users, and develop content. This information will never be released to others on a personally identifiable basis but may be released in a compiled manner.
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR INFORMATION
- We may also disclose certain Personal Information:
- To the third party who helped us to provide you the services.
- To third parties to whom you request us to send Personal Information.
- To our affiliates, partners, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies.
- If we believe in good faith that such disclosure is important to:
- Resolve disputes, investigate problems, or enforce our terms and conditions.
- To comply with relevant laws or to respond to requests from law enforcement or other government officials relating to investigations or alleged illegal activity, in which case we can (and you authorize us to) disclose Personal Information without subpoenas or warrants served on us; or
- To protect and defend our rights or property or the rights and property of you or third parties.
CHILDREN UNDER EIGHTEEN (18)
Our services are not intended for children under the age of eighteen (18). The privacy of children is important to us and we do not necessarily collect their personal information. If we discover that a user is under the age of 18, we will take steps to remove that user’s information from our database. We will also prevent the user from placing orders on our website. However, if you are under 18 years old and using our services, we shall not be held liable to you and your guardians if any loss or harm is caused to you.
You can review and/or change certain of your Personal Information by logging into and accessing your account. You can access and modify the Personal Information associated with your Account through your Account settings. If you want us to delete your Personal Information and your Account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. We will start the process to delete your information in a reasonable time.
QUESTIONS, COMPLAINTS, AND FEEDBACK
Approved on 09/14/2021